- General information Who is the Data Controller? Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. with headquarters Via Meucci, 10 – 21049 Tradate (VA) (Italy) C.F. e P.IVA n. 00716390125 is the Data Controller, that is, the subject which decides how and why to process your personal data. You can always contact Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. by writing to the above address email@example.com
- What personal data do we collect? The categories of personal data that Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. collects and processes when you browse or purchase on Site are as follows: a) we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your purchase on Site such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment details; b) we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- c) we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide the assistance requested; d) upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes; e) for the registration of your account, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved part of the site. With your express consent, by analysing your personal data we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services in order to present proposals and offers in line with your tastes. f) we collect information about your browsing on Site, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers. g) in the event that you provide personal data of third parties to Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l., for example in cases where you decide to purchase a product to be delivered to a friend, or to give a gift, Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. will arrange for the third party to deliver the Privacy Notice at the time of the first communication. We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subject to the discipline regarding the protection of personal data. We inform you that Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access Site and use the services offered by Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l., you declare that you are of legal age.
- How do we use the personal data we collect? Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes: a) to conclude and execute the purchase agreement for the products offered on Site. When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the agreement, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and possible management of the return. b) registration on the site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information which is necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users. c) provision of the services offered on Site. For this purpose, in relation to each service and its characteristics, Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. needs to collect the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you. d) management of requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance. e) statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services; f) sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called soft spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the site, we will send you communications containing our business proposals and related products and services to the e-mail address that you provided us. g) subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail linkedin). h) only with your consent, Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. will be able to personalise your experience as a registered user on Site, proposing previews and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications tailored to your interests, these communications will only take place in the manner you selected (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, linkedin). The personalisation will be done by analysing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”. For more information on this data and on the activity that allows you to process it, please refer to the paragraph “Your profile”. Should you wish to authorize the activities referred to in points h) and i) and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. or would like to limit the way in which to be contacted, you may interrupt these communications at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link at the bottom of each communication, accessing your account, contacting Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. by writing to the above address. We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request. In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic means; the means we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
- Your profile When creating your profile, we offer you the possibility to use the following services: • orders: follow the shipment of your orders, change or return items that are not for you and see your order history. • data: manage your registration data. With your express consent, Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. will be able to customise your experience and the contents of commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse on Site as a registered user, based on your interests. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are of more interest to you and at the same time allows us to improve our offer for you. Personalisation is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”. In particular, the information on purchases you have made in the past and those relating to the sections of the site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us to understand which products and services you are most interested in.
- Legal basis of the processing We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by the law in force, and specifically: a) for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part. When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase agreement of which you are a part, we ensure that we only use the minimum information necessary for the execution of this. This basis legitimises the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities: – conclusion and execution of a purchase agreement for the products offered on Site; – registration on the website and use of services reserved for registered users; – provision of services offered on Site; – management of your requests by our Customer Care. The contribution of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data, it will not be possible to conclude or execute the agreement and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to use the Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. services and that Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. will not be able to handle your requests; b) to comply with a legal obligation. In the event of conclusion of an agreement for the purchase of goods on Site, the processing of the user’s data will take place in order to fulfill the legal obligations to which Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. complies with in accordance with the tax provisions and other regulations to which Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude an agreement and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you conclude it, your data will be necessary and will be processed to effect the aforementioned legal obligations to which Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. is required. c) for our legitimate interest. If you purchase products on Site by credit or debit card, some of your personal data may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and pursue any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, data may be processed by companies belonging to Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l.. d) based on your consent. We will carry out the following processing only if you have given us your express consent: • carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research; • analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the use of your profile, in order to personalize your experience on our site. Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but without it, it will not be possible for Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and to analyse your habits.
- Who will process your data? Your personal data will be processed by Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. internal staff who are specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These persons have been appointed as data controllers and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. and under its control. The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing. Your data may be transmitted to police and judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
- How long do we keep the data? We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, which is different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data. After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way. Your personal data is stored in compliance with the following terms and criteria: a) data collected to conclude and execute agreements for the purchase of goods on Site: until the administrative and accounting formalities have been completed. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date; b) data of the registered user: the data will be stored until you request cancellation of your profile; c) data relating to the payment: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiration of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the contestation of the payment; d) data collected in the context of the use of services offered on Site to the user: these data are retained until the termination of service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the user; e) data related to user requests to our Customer Care: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met; f) data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on Site (soft spam): this data is kept until the termination of service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscription by the user; g) data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l.; h) data used to personalise the site and to show customised commercial offers: as long as the user does not request the termination of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l.; i) data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the user does not request the termination of the activity. In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated above.
- Your rights You can exercise your rights at any time with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l.. Below is their general description and how to practice them. a) Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that it be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession. b) Revoke your consent: you can revoke a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes at any time. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the customisation of the website and commercial offers according to your interests. Once we receive your request, it will be our duty to promptly cease to process your personal data based on this consent, while different processing or that which is based on other assumptions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force. c) Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data made on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. will have to evaluate the reasons for your request. d) Delete your data: you may request the cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by current legislation. Once your request has been received and examined and if it is legitimate, it will be our duty to timely cease to process your personal data and to delete it. e) Request of restriction of the processing: in this case, Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. will continue to keep your personal data but will not process it, unless it is subject to your different request and the exceptions established by law. Processing of your personal data can be limited when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is illegal but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when we no longer need your personal data but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your processing, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request. f) Request of data transfer to other party than Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of an agreement with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible and at your request, we may transfer your data directly to a third party that you indicate. In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can access your profile or alternatively you can contact us by writing to the address of the Data Controller above. In order to ensure that our users’ data is not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, we will ask you for some information to be sure of your identity before accepting your request to exercise one of the rights indicated.
- Security measures We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the pseudonymisation or the encryption of your data; the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore, Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. agrees to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the security of processing.
- Complaints If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been carried out illegally, you can file a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. In Italy, the complaint can be presented to the Italian Data Protection Authority. More information on the presentation methods are available on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
- Legislative references and useful links The processing of your personal data is carried out by Koh-i-noor Carlo Scavini & C. S.r.l. in full compliance with the regulations on the matter pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the rules on the processing of Italian personal data and the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it)